Open House Walk-in hours
Please call (612) 673- 2100 for the date of the next open house.
Standards and procedures
Please observe the following standards and procedures when attending an open house:
• All attendees must sign-in and state the issue when arriving at the open house.
• All attendees are seen on a first come, first serve basis.
• No reservations can be made.
• Priority will be given to those who are attending an open house for the first time.
• Based on the total number of attendees and time, each attendee may have as few as five minutes to meet with the Mayor.
• If additional equipment is needed, attendees are responsible for managing it.
Since the Mayor has a limited amount of time to meet with each person, it is recommended that constituents bring any additional material (maps, reports, blueprints, business plans, etc.) that would help the Mayor understand your issue(s) better.
Mayor Rybak’s office is located in Room 331 on the 3rd floor of Minneapolis City Hall at 350 South Fifth Street. City Hall is easily accessible by bus or the Government Plaza station on the Hiawatha light rail transit line. For transit information, call (612) 373-3333.
Last updated Aug. 17, 2012