Other Useful Links
GIS Data (Zip files)
- Neighborhood Boundaries
- Community Boundaries
- Minneapolis City Limits
- Park Boundaries
- Street Centerline
- Water Bodies
- City Council Ward Boundaries (effective 2014)
- City Council Ward Boundaries (effective until 2014)
Links to other maps from the City of Minneapolis
- Elections and Ward/Precinct Finder
- Minneapolis Census maps & information
- Minneapolis Police maps
- Landmark & Historic Districts
Links to other maps
- Hennepin County GIS Provides information about the County’s GIS online services including the interactive Property map.
- St Paul Maps online
- Minneapolis Convention and Visitor's Bureau An interactive map to find downtown attractions and businesses courtesy of the Minneapolis Convention and Visitor's Bureau.
- Hennepin County Bicycle System maps
- Metro Council Bicycle System maps
- MNDot Minnesota Department of Transportation.
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Campus parking and transportation maps.
- Borchert Map Library at the University of Minnesota has a large collection of maps atlases and aerial photographs.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Reading Room has a large collection of maps in digital format including maps of the Twin Cities area.
Last updated Nov. 25, 2013