If you want to be a taxi driver in Minneapolis, you must meet the following rules
- Minnesota or Wisconsin driver’s license
- Good driving record
- One year driving experience
- Be at least 18 years old
- Read, write and speak English
- Send us a criminal history report
- No alcohol or drug addiction
- Know the taxi laws and streets in Minneapolis
Here is a copy of the taxi driver license application.
Call or email Inspector Max Cervantes at 612-673-2564.
For reasonable accommodations, or alternative formats, call or email 311. People who are deaf, or hard of hearing, can use a relay service to call 311 at (612) 673-3000. TTY users can call (612) 673-2157 or (612) 673-2626.
Para asistencia (612) 673-2700. Yog xav tau kev pab hu (612) 637-2800. Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay (612) 673-3500.
Last updated May 7, 2019