Community Planning & Economic Development

Business Licenses & Consumer Services
350 S. 5th Street, Room 1
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Phone: (612) 673-2080
Fax: (612) 673-3399

Monday through Thursday
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

Visit Business Portal button

Didn't find what you are looking for?  Visit the Contact 311 web page for information about the City and City services.


Sample Employee Agreement for Serving Alcohol

{Add Company Name Here}

Minnesota state law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverage to anyone under 21 years of age and to obviously intoxicated individuals. This may result in the suspension or loss of the restaurant, bar, or liquor store’s license to sell alcoholic beverages.
Employee: __________________________________
Check each item below acknowledging you have read and understand each rule.
___ Our store/restaurant/bar commits to the safe and responsible sale and service of alcoholic beverages. 
 ___ I have read and understand the information about the sale and service of alcoholic beverages to guests who are under the age of 21 and intoxicated.   
___ If a person gives me a form of identification, I must carefully check to determine if he or she is 21 years or older.
___ I will discourage over intoxication. I will not serve anyone who looks or act obviously intoxicated, even if they are not driving. This includes employees and customers. 
___ I will not knowingly serve or sell alcoholic beverages to anyone under the age of 21. 
I have read this form and I agree to follow the above statements. 
_____________________________ _______________________________ __________
Employee Name                                 Employee Signature                                       Date
_____________________________ _______________________________ __________
Manager Name                                   Manager Signature                                         Date

Last updated Jul 9, 2019



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 

Regulatory Services  ©1997-2019 City of Minneapolis, MN


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Watch Minneapolis City Council TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo