Digital Inclusion Data and Reports
Below is a compilation of data and reports related to Digital Inclusion along with demographic and community data and resources.
City of Minneapolis Minneapolis Digital Inclusion Framework Focus areas and accomplishments summary
- Wireless Minneapolis Community Benefits Agreement - 2015 Status Update
- Minneapolis 2014 Community Technology Survey
- Public Computer Analysis (Oct 2014)
- Results Minneapolis - Performance Measures IT Results Minneapolis 2014 Report
- Minneapolis featured as one of four Trail-Blazing Digital Inclusion Communities in the November 2013 briefing from the Online Community Library Cooperative/Webjunction and the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
- Minneapolis 2013 Community Technology Survey
- Minneapolis 2012 Community Technology Survey
- Neighborhood Profiles for Minneapolis and St. Paul (Data download available)
- One Minneapolis - 2011 Community Indicators Report
- Open Access Connections - Internet Cafe Report, (January 2011)
- Minneapolis Digital Inclusion Task Force Report (2006)
State of Minnesota
- Minnesota Office of Broadband Development 2014 Annual Report (Sept 2015)
- Office of Broadband Development Resources
- Governor's Broadband Task Force - 2013 Annual Report contains the Task Force's annual report and recommendations for the 2014 legislative session.
- Connect Minnesota and Connected Nation: Research
- Governor's Task Force on Broadband - 2012 Annual Report and Broadband Plan
- Minnesota Internet Study 2012
- Digital Justice - Progress towards Digital Inclusion in Minnesota (December 2006)
- Minnesota Compass
- Minnesota State Demographer's Office
American Community Survey, U.S. Census Bureau
Building Digital Communities (2012): The Institute of Museum and Library Services, together with the University of Washington and the International City/County Management Association, consulted with hundreds of community members and experts to publish these reports which identify action steps and a framework for digital communities.
Building Digital Communities: A Framework for Action Building Digital Communities: Getting Started
Digital Nation: Expanding Internet Usage (Feb 2011)
To add resources, please contact Elise Ebhardt, 612-673-2026
Last updated Dec 15, 2015