The City's IT Vision includes a component for addressing the digital divide in Minneapolis: All City residents, institutions and businesses will have the tools, skills and motivation to gain value from the digital society. Our residents and businesses need to be equipped to effectively compete with others around the world—to be smarter, more creative, more knowledgeable, and more innovative. Leveraging technology is a necessary ingredient of success.
|2014 Digital Inclusion Progress||Digital Inclusion Framework|
Fix-It Tech Events Scheduled through June 2015
A free community technology education event providing computer hardware repair, education and tech support.
2014 Community Technology Survey - See highlights, Ward summaries and the full report.
- See online resources and new materials in Spanish, Somali, Hmong and English
- Community Technology Centers in Minneapolis - Map
- Training, Computer and Internet Access Resources Booklet providing an overview of free or low cost training, computers and Internet services.
- Wireless Minneapolis: Overview Community Benefits Minneapolis Digital Inclusion Fund
- Technology Literacy Collaborative
- Get Involved
See also: Data and Reports
Contact Elise Ebhardt, 612-673-2026 for more information or to get involved.
Last updated Apr 15, 2015