IT Project Highlights
- Empowering the Workforce: Plans are underway to bring wireless connectivity into City Hall with the goal of adding other City facilities in the future. Increasing use of wireless services by the City workforce will enable greater flexibility and increased effectiveness.
- Community Relations Management will allow Neighborhood and Community Relations to better service the Citys’ neighborhoods by managing neighborhood contact information, tracking contracts made with the City, ADA data, and community information.
- Performance Management System will provide an enterprise-wide tool to more consistently review employee performance and provide feedback to the City’s employees.
- Open 311 will provide 311 customers with the ability to connect with City government via mobile applications.
- Risk Management & Claims System will deliver improvements in claims processing, risk analysis and mitigation.
- Enterprise Address System (EAS) will link data coming from different sources thus enabling information about a single building to be found regardless of what department created the data. EAS is crucial to improving the City’s analytical and reporting capabilities.
Last updated Mar. 17, 2014