City of Minneapolis Benefits and Wellness Services
Contact the HR Service Center
The new HR Service Center provides quick and easy access to human resources services.
Use the convenient shortcut on your desktop or click here to:
- Find answers to frequently asked questions
- Browse the knowledge library for helpful articles
- Contact the City of MInneapolis Human Resources Department by submitting a request
- View your past and present inquiries
To reach Human Resources by phone you can call 612-673-2282 and follow the prompts for assistance.
Read this User Guide for more information about using the system.
If you are a Park Board employee, a retiree or a City employee not using a City issued computer, you can access the Service Center by clicking here.
- What to expect after Open Enrollment
- Search 2018 Networks and Learn about Medical Plan
- Required Documentation for Dependents
Health and Wellness
- 2018 Wellness Program
- Discounted health club memberships
- Reimbursement for regular health club attendance
- Medica Optum Health Employee Assistance Program
- Showers, lockers, and bicycle racks
- List of lactation rooms
For Your Information
- Meet with the City's Representative on the Deferred Compensation Plan
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Notice of Continuation of Coverage Rights
Last updated Jan 3, 2018