Blueprint for Action & Related Reports
Documents below require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
View the Full Report of Recommendations:
Each quarter, community partners are asked to share work that they are involved in relevant to one or more of the Blueprint Recommendations. Read about all of the great efforts! If you would like us to share or highlight your work, please contact the Health Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blueprint Related Documents
- Blueprint for Action: 2012 (PowerPoint)
- Youth Violence Prevention Fact Sheet - April 2013
- Strengthening Youth Mentoring through Community Partnerships Program
- A Public Health Approach to Preventing Violence: FAQ (UNITY Fall 2009)
- Youth Violence Prevention Framework for Blueprint for Action (July 2007)
Gang Assessment Reports
Last updated Sep. 19, 2013