Conducting Performance Appraisals
The City of Minneapolis has moved all performance appraisals to a single 4 month window of time. All Departments using PerformMinneapolis and Halogen software will complete performance appraisal activities November through February.
There are 3 steps to complete in the following order:
- Employee completes a self-appraisal
- Supervisor completes a performance appraisal and discusses performance with each employee
- Employee enters work expectations; supervisor finalizes and employee signs off
For anyone receiving a performance appraisal
- Online Self-Appraisal training and Preparing for your Performance Appraisal (30 minutes -- turn on audio; the training has sound)
- Employee's Performance Appraisal Checklist
- Self-Appraisal Tips and Deadlines
- How to complete the self-appraisal form in Halogen
- Self-Appraisal Form (paper: for Traffic Control, Convention Center and Property Services only.)
For anyone conducting a performance appraisal
- Supervisor's Performance Appraisal Checklist
- If you have not conducted appraisals in Halogen, enroll in "Conducting Performance Appraisals" through HRIS.
- 9 - 11 AM on December 9
- 1 - 3 PM on January 13
- 9 - 11 AM on January 27
- Who should get a performance appraisal.
- How to complete the performance appraisal form in Halogen
- How to add, edit and copy/paste goals on the performance appraisal form
- Using the Task Status tab to track where your employees are in process
Last updated Nov 19, 2014