Residential Mortgage Foreclosures in Minneapolis
Home mortgage foreclosures are seen across the country. In Minneapolis, foreclosed properties have shown up in almost every neighborhood. A review of foreclosure data is available.
The City of Minneapolis and its partners have mobilized resources to address the foreclosure problem. One of the partnerships, the Minnesota Foreclosure Partners Council, was established by the Family Housing Fund and is working to create a healthy housing market by addressing foreclosures at three stages: pre-purchase, post-purchase, and remediation. This initiative, along with Minneapolis elected officials and City staff, are working aggressively on the City of Minneapolis plan to restore a healthy housing market.
- Are you a homeowner facing foreclosure?
- Are you interested in purchasing a foreclosed home?
- What is the City’s Foreclosure Recovery Plan?
- Minneapolis CityLiving Program
- Minnesota Homeownership Center
- Don’t Borrow Trouble Minnesota
- Family Housing Fund Northside Home Fund
- Hennepin County Sheriff’s Website (Sheriff’s Sales)
- Maps of recent foreclosures
Last updated Dec 14, 2012