- Non-explosive fireworks. Examples: sparklers, cones, tubes that spark, snakes, party poppers
- You can use these in your yard or on your sidewalk.
- It is against the law to use any fireworks on public property. This includes roads, alleys, schools and parks.
- Read and follow the directions on each firework type.
- Use fireworks only with close adult supervision.
- Choose a safe place outdoors and away from animals or anything that could easily catch fire.
- Keep fireworks away from children.
- Store fireworks in a cool dry place.
- Never light fireworks inside a container (such as inside a bottle or a can).
Last updated Mar 22, 2019