MFD Logo


                 MFD Fire DAnger Levels         

MFD Logo4 Minneapolis Fire Department

How to Report Maltreatment of a Vulnerable Adult

Each county has designated a common entry point for reporting incidents of maltreatment of a vulnerable adult. For Hennepin county that number is 612-348-8526, TDD 612-348-6725. The report will be made, and the appropriate agency along with local law enforcement will review the report and take any action deemed necessary. You may also use this contact to report garbage houses//hoarders they will contact and work with housing inspectors for these issues as well.

For more Information, see the Police Department's information on vulnerable adults.

Calling 311 is another option

Call 311 and provide the following information.

Last updated Nov 26, 2013



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 

Salary Compliance Notice:
State statute 471.701; Notice of Salary Compliance, requires that the City post for not less than 90 days
the job title of the three highest paid employees along with their base salary. For 2018 these were:
1. City Attorney, $186,490
2. Assistant City Coordinator Convention Center, $183,600
3. Director Public Works, $181,191


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Watch Minneapolis City Council TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo