Listed below are some of the informal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The link below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only the Bid Notice will be on this site The Bid Notice will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid package can be obtained..
Learn more about the Informal Bid Process (bids under $50,000, not sealed).
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addendums to the bid.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader
October 24th through October 28th, 2016
- Bid No. 527560; Bids for Demolition of 2803 Aldrich Avenue North
- Bid No. EC100416; Bids for Truck Wash Soap and Degreaser
October 31st through November 4th, 2016
- Bid No. EC101416; Bids for City Hall/Courthouse Construction Waste Recycling
- Bid No. 525061; Bids for Demolition for 1012 Logan Avenue North
- Bid No. 525071; Bids for Demolition for 2922 Aldrich Avenue North
- Bid No. 525078; Bids for Demolition for 247 Girard Avenue North
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Bid Notice accessed in the above links.
To be added to the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office's bidders list, follow the Bidder's List Application or call (612) 673-2500.
Last updated Oct 21, 2016