Listed below are some of the informal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The link below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only the Bid Notice will be on this site The Bid Notice will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid package can be obtained..
Learn more about the Informal Bid Process (bids under $50,000, not sealed).
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addendums to the bid.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader
October 5th through October 9th, 2015
- Bid No. 468533; Bids for Demoltion of 3439 Emerson Avenue North and 2602 17th Avenue South
- Bid No. 468754; Bids for Demolition of 3915 6th Street North
- Bid No. 463937; Bids for Demolition of 3431 Colfax Avenue North
October 12th through October 16th, 2015
October 19th through October 23rd, 2015
- Bid No. 468752; Bids for Demolition of 1001 James Avenue North
- Bid No. EC100615; Re-Bid for PTZ Camera System
- Bid No. TR1006615; Bids for Outgoing and Return Envelopes
- Bid No. DS100815; Bids for Streetscape Maintenance Services for North Minneapolis Greenway
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Bid Notice accessed in the above links.
To be added to the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office's bidders list, follow the Bidder's List Application or call (612) 673-2500.
Last updated Oct 8, 2015