Official Publication Invitations
Listed below are the sealed formal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The links below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only Call for Bids will be on this site. It will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid can be obtained.
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addendums to the bid. An OP Bid Tab will be emailed to all vendors submitting a bid that includes an email address. Learn more about the Sealed Bid Process.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader.
Formal Bids (Official Publications)
May 21st through May 25th
- OP 8577; Bids For High Reach Equipment
- OP 8579; Bids For Utility Fittings, Couplings & Joint Restraints
- OP 8582; Bids For Plaza Parking Ramp Boiler Replacement Project
- OP 8586; Bids For Fountain Pump Replacement At Gateway Park
May 28th through June 1st
- OP 8576; Bids For Logan Recreation Center Re-roofing Project
- OP 8580; Bids For Minnehaha Avenue Sanitary Sewer Replacement Project
- OP 8583; Re-Bid For Water Works Masonry Rehabilitation and Grading Project
- OP 8584; Bids For Streetscape Maintenance Services
- OP 8585; Bids For Fridley Plant, Clean Water Basin Rehabilitation Project
June 4th through June 8th
- OP 8578; Bids For Outdoor Electrical Switchgear & Switchgear House
- OP 8587; Bids For Large Diameter Sanitary Sewer Inspection - Phase 1
- OP 8589; Bids For Structural Lining of Water Main
June 11th through June 15th
- OP 8573; Bids For MCC Lighting Renovation Project
- OP 8588; Bids For Liquid Alum
- OP 8591; Bids For Minneapolis Bicycle Safety Improvements Project - S.P. 141-030-039
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Call for Bid/Invitation to Bid accessed in the above links.
Information about how to return your bid response will be included in the bid package. All bids are due at the City of Minneapolis - Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, unless stated otherwise. your bid response must be received and time stamped in the Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, to be considered.
Please Note: The City of Minneapolis does not accept fax bids on Official Publications.
Last updated May 22, 2018