Official Publication Invitations
Listed below are the sealed formal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The links below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only Call for Bids will be on this site. It will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid can be obtained.
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addendums to the bid. An OP Bid Tab will be emailed to all vendors submitting a bid that includes an email address. Learn more about the Sealed Bid Process.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader.
FORMAL BIDS (Official Publications)
November 23rd through November 27th, 2015
November 30th through December 4th, 2015
December 7th through December 11th, 2015
- OP 8198; Bids for Washington / Marquette Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation
- OP 8199; Bids for Hauling and Disposal of Agricultural Liming Materials
- OP 8200; Bids for Hennepin / Lyndale Avenue Reconstruction Project
December 14th through December 18th, 2015
- OP 8201; Bids for 6th Avenue North Street Reconstruction S.P. 141-220-005
- OP 8202; Bids for Nokomis-Hiawatha Regional Park Improvements Phase 2 Trail Improvements
- OP 8203; Bids for Custodial Services at the Public Service Center
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Call for Bid/Invitation to Bid accessed in the above links.
To be added to the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office bidders list, follow the Bidder's List Application or call (612) 673-2500.
Information about how to return your bid response will be included in the bid package. All bids are due at the City of Minneapolis - Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, unless stated otherwise. your bid response must be received and time stamped in the Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, to be considered.
Please Note: The City of Minneapolis does not accept fax bids on Official Publications.
Last updated Dec 1, 2015