Official Publication Invitations
Listed below are the sealed formal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The links below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only Call for Bids will be on this site. It will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid can be obtained.
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addendums to the bid. An OP Bid Tab will be emailed to all vendors submitting a bid that includes an email address. Learn more about the Sealed Bid Process.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader.
FORMAL BIDS (Official Publications)
April 14th through April 18th, 2014:
April 21st through April 25th, 2014:
- OP 7941; Bids for Street Lighting Wire
- OP 7943; Bids for Pump Station No. Plunger Valve No. 5252
- SF-1780; Re-Bid for Sale of Four Centrifuges and one Stainless Steel Scroll/Conveyor
April 28th through May 2nd, 2014
- OP 7942; Bids for 11th & Marquette Parking Facility Expansion Joint Repairs
- OP 7945; Bids for Curing Compound, Joint Sealer and Joint Filler
- OP 7948; Bids for Streetlight Poles and Fixtures
May 5th through May 9th, 2014
- OP 7944; Bids for Site Improvements at Elliot Park
- OP 7946; Bids for Field Support Area Project - Xcel Field
- OP 7947; Re-Bid for Skyway Handler Unit Replacement
May 12th through May 16th, 2014
- OP 7949; Bids for Freightliner Truck OEM Parts and Service
- OP 7950; Bids for Minneapolis Convention Center Exterior Door Replacement
FORMAL BIDS TABULATIONS
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Call for Bid/Invitation to Bid accessed in the above links.
To be added to the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office vendor list, follow the Vendor Enrollment Process or call (612) 673-2500.
Information about how to return your bid response will be included in the bid package. All bids are due at the City of Minneapolis - Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, unless stated otherwise. your bid response must be received and time stamped in the Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, to be considered.
Please Note: The City of Minneapolis does not accept fax bids on Official Publications.
Last updated Apr. 17, 2014