Minneapolis Health Department

Public Service Center
250 S. 4th. Street, Room 510
Minneapolis, MN 55415
(612) 673-2301


Directions & Parking for
Public Service Center

City of Minneapolis Health Department - Youtube Page City of Minneapolis Health Department - Twitter Page City of Minneapolis Health Department - Facebook page

Environmental Services – Spill Response

SpillCleanUp-1Environmental Services works with Minneapolis Public Works Department, Minneapolis Fire Department, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, Hennepin County Environmental Services and other agencies in responding to chemical spills.

These agencies have an established spill response effort that has handled chemical spills of five gallons to spills of thousands of gallons. Chemical spills threaten human and environmental health whether they occur on land or on water. Swift and competent response to these spills is an important part of environmental management in a dense urban core.

If you see a hazardous spill in the City of Minneapolis call Minneapolis 311.

If you are calling from outside Minneapolis, or from a cell phone, call (612) 673-3000.


Health Department Logo - coloured jpeg

If you need this material in an alternative format please call Minneapolis Department of Health at (612) 673-2301 or email health@minneapolismn.gov. Deaf and hard-of-hearing persons may use a relay service to call 311 agents at (612) 673-3000. TTY users may call (612) 673-2157 or (612) 673-2626.

Attention: If you have any questions regarding this material please call Minneapolis Department of Health (612) 673-2301. Hmong - Ceeb toom. Yog koj xav tau kev pab txhais cov xov no rau koj dawb, hu (612) 673-2800; Spanish - Atencion. Si desea recibir asistencia gratuita para traducir esta informacion, llama (612) 673-2700; Somali - Ogow. Haddii aad dooneyso in lagaa kaalmeeyo tarjamadda macluumaadkani oo lacag la' aan wac (612) 673-3500.

Last updated Dec 4, 2015