The City of Minneapolis ("City") is seeking development proposals for certain property owned by the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MNDOT) located at 4100 Hiawatha Avenue South (PID: 07-028-23-23-0081). The City wants to acquire the property from MNDOT for redevelopment.
The City will seek proposals for a multifamily housing development consistent with the Standish Ericsson Neighborhood Design and Development Guidelines (Exhibit C) and Design Criteria (Exhibit D).
It is anticipated that the proposed development will be medium density (approximately 10-30 du/acre), transit-oriented, mixed-income rental or ownership housing.
Proposals are due no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, August 31st, 2007.
4100 Hiawatha Applications materials:
- 4100 Hiawatha RFP (pdf)
- Exhibit A - Dev Proposal Info Form (doc)
- Exhibit B - Operating Pro Forma (Excel)
- Exhibit C - SENA Design and Development Guidelines (pdf)
- Exhibit D - SENA Design Criteria (pdf)
- Exhibit E - Consent for Release of Response Data (doc)
- Exhibit F - Request For SUBP Goals (doc)
- Exhibit G - 4100 Hiawatha Site Map (pdf)
- Exhibit H - MNDOT Schematic Survey (pdf)
- Exhibit I - Phase I Environmental Assessment Summary (doc)
- Exhibit J - Minneapolis Unified Housing Policy (doc)
Contact Kevin Dockry at (612) 673-5075 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this RFP.
Last updated Sep. 27, 2011