Minneapolis Employment and Training
- Minneapolis Employment and Training Youth Programs (pdf)
- STEP-UP: Summer jobs for Minneapolis youth ages 14-21
- Minneapolis Youth Works: Helps youth and young adults learn academic life and work skills, identify career paths, and achieve meaningful employment.
- 2015 Employment & Opportunity Guide for Minneapolis Youth
Job Training and Hiring Events
- Apprenticeships in the Metro Area (pdf)
- Career Training Assistance: Tuition assistance with employment related training for low-income, Minneapolis residents ages 18 and older
- Train-to-Career: Job-skills training for low-income Minneapolis residents in a select, in-demand occupation
- TechHire: Aimed at preparing jobseekers to do programming, coding and other IT-related functions.
- City of Minneapolis Job Seeker Bulletin: Learn about available job training and skills enhancement programs and upcoming hiring events through a bi-monthly e-newsletter. Read archived copies online.
- Minneapolis Teen Job Fair
Free Resources for Self Directed Job Search
- Find a Community Technology Center/Internet Access
- Explore Careers, Assess Your Skills & Locate Training
- Develop & Strengthen Your Job Search Strategy
- Find Financial Help & Community Services
- Graduate Employment Outcomes Tool (Shows how Minnesota graduates found Minnesota jobs one and two years after graduation)
Last updated Nov 24, 2015