Green Homes North Developer Resources
Request for Proposals and Developer Selections
The Round 5 request for proposals is anticipated to be released on December 1, 2015 with proposals for lot selection due on December 10, 2015 and proposals due at noon on Wednesday December 30, 2015. The program funds will assist developers with development gap financing for new construction. Green Homes North is funded by the Minnesota Housing Finance Agency and the City of Minneapolis 4% loans available from the Twin Cities Community Land Bank. CPED offered nearly four million dollars in funding for 55 new green homes in the first four funding rounds. CPED will offer over one million in funding for the fifth funding round.
Green Homes North 5 Request for Proposals – to be posted December 1, 2015
- Offer to Purchase Residential Land and Improvements
- Development Proforma (pdf)
- Form for Release of Response Data (doc)
- Documentation of Interim Financing and Leverage
- Complete Set of Design Concept Plans (including electronic format)
- Green Communities Intended Methods Form (pdf)
- Marketing Plan (included in the Offer to Purchase)
- Letter of Neighborhood Support
- Minneapolis Department of Human Rights Approved Affirmative Action Plan*
- Minneapolis Department of Human Rights Approved Equity Plan
- Workforce Development and Job Creation: Developer Response Form
Green Homes North lots and prices must be confirmed with the identified project coordinator. All proposals must have a minimum of three lots selected and prioritized, with a rationale for each ranking. Notify Cherie Shoquist of interest in Green Homes North properties. Developers will identify intended lots by Tuesday, December 10, 2015 to be finalized for proposals due Wednesday, December 30, 2015.
Green Homes North Program Resources
- Administrative Site Plan Review for Single Family Homed (pdf)
- Housing Development Checklist
- Minneapolis Green Homes North Green Product and Services Directory (pdf)
- Twin Cities Green Product and Services Directory (pdf)
- Minnesota Housing Finance Agency Single Family Green Communities Standards
- Notice of Civil Rights Rules and Regulations (pdf)
- Civil Rights DBE List (pdf)
- Civil Rights Section 3 Business List(xls)
Green Homes North Archived Request for Proposals information is found on the CPED Request for Proposals Archive page, under Housing Development.
Cherie Shoquist, Principal Project Coordinator at 612-673-5078.
Last updated Nov 24, 2015