Results Minneapolis Progress Conferences
Results Minneapolis is a management tool the City uses to systematically track performance toward achieving the Citys five-year goals and 2020 vision.
A review panel of City leaders meets with a different department head each week ( meeting calendar ) to track progress and discuss strategies on key performance measures. By regularly tracking performance data at these "progress conferences," City leaders identify areas where the City is excelling, as well as opportunities for improvement.
Below are latest reports for each department as PDF documents:
- 311 (January 2013)
- 911 (January 2013)
- City Assessor (October 2012)
- City Attorney (January 2013)
- City Clerk (March 2009)
- Civil Rights (September 2012)
- Communications (December 2012)
- Community Planning and Economic Development (March 2011)
- Convention Center (June 2012)
- Finance & Property Services (March 2013)
- Fire (April 2013)
- Health Department Environmental Health (April 2013)
- Human Resources (April 2013)
- Information Technology (February 2013)
- Intergovernmental Relations (July 2012)
- Neighborhood and Community Relations (August 2012)
- Police (February 2013)
- Public Works Graffiti (May 2013)
- Public Works Transportation & Internal Services (May 2012)
- Public Works Departmental & Utilities (February 2013)
- Regulatory Services – Housing Inspection Services, Fire Inspection Services and Problem Properties Unit (November 2012)
- Regulatory Services – Traffic Control and Minneapolis Animal Care & Control (May 2013) NEW!
The following reports address subjects that cross City departments and are created with the input of multiple departments.
- Arts, Culture and Creative Economy (January 2013)
- Eliminating Racial Employment Disparities (March 2013)
- Goal: One Minneapolis (November 2009)
- Goal: Connected Communities (February 2009)
- Goal: Enriched Environment (April 2009)
- Goal: A Safe Place To Call Home (June 2009)
- Growing Jobs (October 2012)
- Healthy Housing (April 2013)
- Meet Minneapolis (June 2012)
- NORTHnext (January 2012)
- State of Youth (September 2012)
- Sustainability (May 2013) NEW!
- Youth Violence (May 2012)
Last updated May. 17, 2013