Rules and Governance Committee
- Jennifer Singleton
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accept assignments from the Commission to consider areas of concern in the Administrative Rules identified at regular Commission meetings.
- Independently identify areas of concern in the Administrative Rules and notify the Commission of those concerns.
- Determine whether the assigned areas of concern are ripe for further action by the Commission.
- Liaison with the staff of the Minneapolis Civil Rights Department and the Minneapolis City Attorney in considering revisions to the Administrative Rules.
- Recommend Administrative Rules changes to the Commission
NOTICE: The Rules and Governance Committee has been suspended and regular meetings are cancelled until further notice. Meetings may be called as needed by the Chair.
Last updated Feb 8, 2017