Public Works has many street reconstruction, street resurfacing, pedestrian and bike improvements, and more types of projects in planning and design for Minneapolis. See more information about the projects that are planned for the future below, and explore the individual project pages linked on the left.
Future Project Highlights
- Neighborhood Resurfacing Program
- 34th Ave S Reconstruction
- 4th St N/S Reconstruction
- 8th St Reconstruction
- Broadway St NE
- Emerson & Fremont Aves N
- Hennepin Downtown Reconstruction
- Logan Park Industrial Area Reconstruction
- Mid-City Industrial Area Reconstruction
- North Loop Paving and Pedestrian Improvements
- Queen Ave N Bike Boulevard
- ...and more.
About CIP Projects
Capital Improvement Projects by the City of Minneapolis are funded projects that maintain and improve city infrastructure, primarily to street paving and resurfacing, sidewalk, bridge, traffic control & street lighting improvements, bikeway & pedestrian walkway improvements, sewers & water infrastructure, and more. CIP projects are reviewed and approved annually by the mayor and City Council.
Last updated May 14, 2018