What are the laws governing ethics of board or commission members?
- Board members are required to view the citys ethics video and to abide by the citys ethics ordinance.
- Board members for specific boards are required to complete the Statement of Economic Interest. These forms are returned to the City Clerk’s Office, Elections Department, Room 1B City Hall.
- Economic Interest Statements are required per Chapter 15.80(4) of the Minneapolis ethics ordinance, for the following boards:
- Bassett Creek Watershed Management Commission
- Family Housing Fund, Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Planning Commission, Minneapolis
- Public Housing Authority, Minneapolis
- Shingle Creek Watershed Management Commission
- Sports Facilities Commission, Metropolitan
Last updated Oct. 24, 2011