E 54th St Bike Accomodations
Bike Facilities will be introduced on E. 54th St. between Lake Nokomis Parkway and Portland Ave. late summer 2013.
- There are several feasible options to bring bike friendly facilities to this stretch
- Community input will be the deciding factor between possiblities
- A public meeting will be held the week of July 29th to give further information and gather community opinon.
- To learn more about the options, how they could affect you, and what changes will be made in the neighborhood as a result, click here .
- Please contact Michael Zenker, Project Manager, with question or concerns and attend the public meeting to voice opinions.
Possible Facility Types:
E. 54th St. between W. Lake Nakomis Pkwy and Portland Ave. S
7/12/13: City Crews finish resurfacing
7/15/13-7/26/13: Community Input window
7/25/13: Public Meeting, Hale School. 6pm. All are welcome.
7/31/13: Deadline for community input to choose facility type
8/1/13-8/9/13: Finalize Plans, Submit for approval
Week of 8/12/13 (Tenative): Restriping and implementation of facilities
Last updated Jul. 12, 2013