2011 Downtown Street Resurfacing
Several downtown streets are scheduled to be improved in 2011. The City will be replacing the top 2 or 3 inches of old pavement with new pavement within the streets shown above in orange or yellow. Follow the links on the left margin for more information.
Please follow the links below for the 2011 downtown resurfacing schedule information and other information specific to each street.
- 3rd St (Hennepin Ave -11th Ave S)
- 4th Ave S (Washington-10th St S)
- 5th St S (11th Ave S – 13th Ave S)
- 6th St (Hennepin Ave -5th Ave S)
- 6th St S (5th Ave-13th Ave)
- 7th St S (Hennepin-5th Ave S)
- 7th St S (5th Ave S-Chicago Ave)
Construction Start Date:
Downtown resurfacing began July 25th with 3rd St S.
Length of Construction:
Paving work on each road segment took one week or less.
The work was performed during full and partial road closures this summer and fall.
Downtown resurfacing was completed September 17th with 6th St S.
Last updated Apr 23, 2012